SUMMARY OF HUNTING REGULATIONS
ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO ADHERE TO THE REGULATIONS AS SET FORTH BY THE OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT OF GOOD GO ING HUNTING AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN GOVERNING A GAME FARM AREA.
SEASON & HOURS:
The Hunting Season will be open from September 1st through March 31st, seven days per week, but will be closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day and Easter. We will have special hours on Christmas Eve Day and New Years Eve Day. The regular hours of operation will be a half hour after sunrise to a half hour before sunset.
No deposit is required with individual or Family memberships. Members may pay a deposit or bird credit as they desire. Corporate memberships include a $600.00 bird deposit. All deposits not used by the end of your membership year are forfeited to Good Go Ing.
BILLS AND FEES:
All bills incurred must be paid at the time incurred, unless special arrangements are made. We will bill for membership dues 1 month before they are due. All annual dues are to be paid in full by the date the membership was started of each year.
Reservations for a hunt must be made at least 24 hours in advance, or as far in advance as possible. When making a reservation, be specific as to the date, time, number of people in hunting party, number of birds to be liberated, and if any hunting area is preferred.
Cancellations: If it is necessary to cancel a hunt please notify us 24
hours in advance or as soon as possible. Cancellations due to bad weather
must be made 1 hour before your hunt is scheduled. Members ordering liberated
birds for a hunt and not appearing without proper cancellation will be billed at
the current rate.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
- Reservations must be made for all activities. Members with reservations must check in 15 minutes prior to hunting time.
- All Members and guests must register before entering the hunting field and check back in prior to leaving the grounds.
- The "Check Station" is the office and all birds must be checked and registered before leaving.
- Be prepared to leave the grounds by 1 hour after shooting time closes, unless special arrangements are made or a special event is scheduled.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed to hunt, and members with children from age
12 up to age 18 must take full responsibility for them while hunting, and they must have completed a State (any State) approved Hunter's Safety Course.
- Children under age 18
must be accompanied by an adult.
- All Members and guests will be required to wear shooting glasses and blaze orange (hat & vest).
- There shall be no discharging of guns within 600 feet from neighboring
residencies--signs are posted at these boundaries.
- Safety first, must be practiced at all times, when in the area of other people, animals, buildings and vehicles.
- Members may be in the field alone, in pairs or in groups not exceeding four people.
- No Member or guest under the influence of alcohol will be permitted to enter the field.
- No shooting should be done when birds fly low in the proximity of a dog.
- No ground shooting
- We ask that you keep the number of people in your hunting party reasonable. Large hunting parties should be divided into groups no larger then four.
- Members are responsible for making guests aware of all safety requirements and regulations.
It is the Members responsibility to see that his guest(s) sign the release and waiver form located at the check station before hunting.
- When hunting birds that have been liberated for your hunt you may shoot a 12, 16, 20, 28, or 410 gauge shotgun. We do suggest a 12 or 20 gauge.
- No gun smaller than a 20 gauge is permitted for scratch hunting.
- Other important required items are shooting glasses, orange vest, and orange hat.
- Recommended loads: 2 3/4 inch 1 1/4 oz. - 3 1/4 dr. high brass 12 Ga. #6 shot or 3 inch 1 1/4 oz. - Max dr. high brass 20 Ga. #6 shot.
- Dogs taken onto the grounds are to be under control at all times.
- Dogs are to be leashed in the area of the office as well as when passing through other fields on the way to an assigned hunting area.
WHEN IN THE FIELD:
- All Members will be assigned specific areas and must stay in those areas.
- Guns may not be loaded until reaching assigned areas and must be unloaded immediately upon leaving the assigned area.
- Members and guests in fields other than those assigned to them are responsible for all birds lost because of their presence (the exception being when passing through a field with dog leashed on your way to an assigned area).
All 'cripples' found from other hunts are to be brought into the clubhouse at no extra cost. Hard hit" birds must be taken in feathers.
- All cars must be parked at the office parking lot or at designated field areas.
- Good Go Ing Hunting reserves the right at any time to cancel Membership because of unsafe hunting practices, poor sportsmanship, or of such cause as the Owners or Management may in its discretion determine to be in the best interest of Good Go Ing Hunting.
*All regulations are subject to change as conditions require, such changes to be made in the interest of all. All dues and fees are subject to change without notice.
HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE SEASON